Wastewater Treatment for Service Stations
We'll help you meet water treatment requirements in:
- Service station forecourts
The industry challenges Cleanawater can help with
Lower running costs. Zero fines or shutdowns. Hassle-free equipment maintenance. We understand how valuable they are to your service station operation.
We know because our expertise in service station wastewater treatment spans more than 15 years. That's why we guarantee our cost-effective wastewater solutions will comply with your local water authority standards – saving you on shutdowns and penalties. And it's why they're engineered for efficiency and longevity – offering long-term savings on running costs, expensive clean-ups, repairs and manual monitoring.
How Cleanawater can help your service station operations
Designed and engineered for service stations, Cleanawater's wastewater treatment solutions meet all water authority requirements.
They're built for minimal reliance on power and consumables – keeping your running costs minimal. And thanks to their efficiency and durability, they require only minimal, hassle-free maintenance.
They're built to complement your infrastructure – including products designed to complement in-ground infrastructure. And most of our off-the-shelf units come pre-plumbed. That means they're easily retrofitted for minimal operational downtime. They're also built with eco-sustainability in mind, helping you meet your Environmental Duty of Care.
With high levels of available stock, you'll benefit from fast delivery times – orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours. We also supply custom-designed solutions to meet your service station's individual requirements.
It's all supported by Cleanawater's technical assistance – including equipment servicing, inspection and repair.
Cleanawater's project engineers confirm all site parameters, commence design and process evaluations on specific requirements for each project.
Conceptual 3D models, predictive flow and performance analysis models are tested prior to manufacturing commencing.
We update the design briefs and commence manufacturing. We create build drawings before manufacturing and commissioning commences at our Melbourne facility.
The Cleanawater team complete system installation and commissioning on site – without disrupting your operations.
What to do with your forecourt water
- Ensure discharge of waste water is to evaporative ponds, site sewerage network, holding tank or to the next stage of treatment.
- Select the correct hydrocarbon treatment system based on site requirements and flow rates.
- Encourage re-use of water for wash down or dust suppression.
- Only use biodegradable quick break degreasers and detergents.
- Ensure your sump capacity is adequate to handle your peak flow rates.
- Calculate potential rain events when selecting your treatment system.
- Check with your environmental department for water quality standards if you wish to use water for dust suppression or water recycling.
- Use only helical rotor or diaphragm pumps to pump wash water through your treatment system.
- Ensure your system is being serviced and maintained in accordance with manufacturer recommendations.
- Contact Cleanawater if you have any queries regarding your new or existing project.
What not to do with your forecourt water
- Do not use traditional solvent based degreasers that do not have quick break properties. These degreasers cause oil and detergents to remain in suspension and not separate through a traditional oil water separator system.
- Do not dispose of any coolants, acids, caustics or chemicals through the water treatment system, these should be disposed of by licenced contractors.
- Do not allow wash down water to discharge directly to the stormwater drain.
- Do not allow water to overflow and evaporate onto adjacent ground.
- Do not setup a series of holding tanks with no treatment or disinfection if water is to be re used, this can be dangerous.
Prevent fines and shutdowns
Cleanawater has extensive experience in helping service stations meet water authority requirements. That's because we've installed our systems in countless regions across Australia – so we're well versed in the specific requirements of your local water authorities.
From federal and state legislation to local council permits, we can help you comply with all necessary wastewater legislation. We'll help you avoid costly fines and shutdowns. And we'll supply everything you need to stay authority-compliant.
That means regular equipment servicing to suit your schedule. After-sales support to ensure you're 100% satisfied with your equipment. And friendly advice on how to get the best out of your equipment.
Just call us on 1800 353 788 to start the conversation.
Our commitment to sustainability
Sustainability. Innovation. Service.
They're the three pillars our business is built on. And they drive our mission to build a sustainable future for Australia through water treatment and recycling.
It's why Cleanawater is an industry leader in sustainable water treatment technology. We'll design and build you a system that requires minimal power, consumables and chemicals – without compromising its performance or lifespan.
For your service station, it means meeting your Environmental Duty of Care in a cost-effective manner.
Following more than 20 years of continuous operation, Cleanawater has grown into a market leader in wastewater management solutions.
We actively recruit only the most passionate experts. Because we know everything they do affects your operations. From our product designers to our service engineers, our experienced team will help you get the most from our market-leading wastewater solutions.
We're recognised for leading the Australian market in product design and development - as well as helping address water scarcity caused by climate change.
That's why the Smart Water Fund continues to back Cleanawater. And it's why we won a savewater award for our wash-down water recycling systems. So whichever solution we provide you with, you'll know it comes from a reputable, award-winning provider.
We don't just supply machinery. We can also service it. Conduct site audits for authority compliance. And offer general advice on wastewater treatment.
Cleanawater is your one-stop water treatment provider. We design, manufacture, install and service all of our industry-leading solutions. And we do it all in a manner that won't disrupt your operations - ensuring minimal downtime.
We also supply fast, efficient delivery of off-the-shelf equipment. And we're equally diligent in our after-sales support – we follow up each sale with courtesy calls to ensure you're 100% delighted with our service.
Our design engineers model our systems around the principle of local authority compliance – whether it's an off-the-shelf product or a bespoke build.
And we supply these systems Australasia-wide, with project offices in Melbourne, Newcastle, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney and Adelaide. So you can always speak to somebody who understands your local market. They're available 24 hours a day to answer any queries you may have – whether it's about our systems or general wastewater treatment.
Unsure of which wash bay is right for you and your business? Find the answers you're looking for here.
Get Water Authority compliant. Here's how you can obtain and submit your compliance application in five steps.
Searching for an oil water separator that's right for your business and industry? Get started here.
40 Latitude Blvd
38 Ricketty St
30/388 Newman Rd
67 Howe St
8 Greenhill Rd
Level 16, 19 Smith St